Aloe Fleur De Jouvence How-To
Aloe Fleur De Jouvence How-To
Aloe Fleur de Jouvence®
- 1. Aloe Fleur de Jouvence is a “Flower of Youth”.
- 2. We Own 90% of the World Supply Only inner gel Hand picked Three layers thick plastic FLP is the largest grower, manufacturer & distributors of Aloe Vera Products in the WORLD !
- 3. Since ancient times many different nations have been using Aloe Vera as skin care. The Egyptian tsarinas Cleopatra and Nefertiti who were famous for their beauty, smooth skin, and great complexion, took baths in a combination of Aloe Vera and donkey’s milk. All women in the world have always been interested in how to stay young and beautiful.
- 4. The Basis of Beauty is proper skin care. Whatever expensive cosmetics you use will be wasted if the facial skin is not well-groomed. Then beneficial effects of the cosmetics are wasted.
- 5. You need to know 4 steps of skin care: Step 1. Cleanse Step 2. Tone Step 3. Moisturizing, protection (day lotion) Step 4. Moisturizing, nutrition (night crème)
- 6. Aloe Fleur de Jouvence is Aloe restorative beauty collection includes all stages of skin care: cleansing, toning, moisturizing, protection and nutrition.
- 7. It is quite unique because each of its’ products – Exfoliating Cleanser, Rehydrating Toner, Foundation Lotion, Recovery Night Cream, Activator – has more than 30% stabilized Aloe Vera . Also they contain hydrolyzed Collagen and Elastin to keep the skin elastic and smooth
- 8. What is more there is a perfect mask powder which gives a quality lifting and tightening effect
- 9. All products of that collection do not contain hormones, they don’t lose their effectiveness over time and are ideal for any skin type and any age
- 10. Step 1 Cleanse. We start with the Aloe Cleanser. The Aloe Cleanser, cleans the skin faster and deeper, from dust, dead cells and make up. The key ingredient in the Aloe cleanser is stabilized Aloe Vera Gel. The next key ingredient in the cleanser is jojoba oil, apricot oil and a little mineral oil.
- 11. Apply Aloe Cleanser on your forehead, nose, cheek, chin and neck. And massage in with your fingers, along the massage lines 2 min. Don’t forget your eyes area, apply around the eyes gently.
- 12. Now wash the face with warm water
- 13. Step 2 Tone Toner continues to clean, tone and exfoliate your skin. Rehydration Toner is non-alcohol; again the first ingredient is Aloe Vera Gel, Collagen and allantoin for cell conditioning, Extracts of Lemon, Cucumber and Rosemary.
- 14. Using a cotton ball, apply Rehydrating Toner upward motion along the massage lines
- 15. Now we start to make our face mask Add 1 mixing spoon of Mask Powder to the mixing bowl. Combine With 1 mixing spoon Aloe Activator until the mixture has the consistency of lotion.
- 16. What is Aloe Activator? It is 99.6% stabilized Aloe Vera Gel. It helps to grow new cells. Also Activator can be used internally as a medicine for nose, eyes, ear, and throat to help fight infection without any side effect.
- 17. Mask Powder is made of white clay from France, egg whites and corn starch and other natural ingredients, which pull toxins and dirt from the skin, clean the pores
- 18. Apply on your face with your brush. Relax in a reclining position, don’t facial movement for 30 minutes. What the mask does is to bring the blood up to the skin and help with good circulation. The mask has a strong lifting, cleaning, and exfoliating effect.
- 19. The skin is divided into 3 layers: Why Aloe Vera is so good for your skin, find out what our skin is ?
- 20. 3.If you look under a microscope, it looks like its a little horny, scaly layer. This is dead skin cells. It is a good place for bacteria to grow and we need to clean this layer to make a healthy place for new cells that are coming to the surface. 2.From the time a cell is born it takes 21 to 28 days to become the outer layer 1.The outer skin layer is called the epidermis. The base layer of the epidermis is the pigmentation and coloring area. This place is where skin cells are born. As new cells are born they push to the surface making older cells to become the horny Layer.
- 21. Aloe Vera can pass through all 3 skin layers and nourish your skin with necessary vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Then, come back to the epidermis removing toxins and other bad chemicals from your inner layers. You get Aloe Vera benefits twice with one price. 2.Hypodermis layer connects the skin to tissue covering muscle and Hyaluronic acid fat lobules. bones and contains fat lobules. epidermis dermis hypodermis 1.Dermis layer contains Elastin and Collagen which keeps the skin flexible and Hyaluronic acid Hyaluronic acid is important because our skin produces Hyaluronic acid only until around age 30, that why our skin looks young when we are younger. Dry skin increases the wrinkles. Aloe Vera can help to build collagen.
- 22. Apply a moist towel to the face to soften the mask, then gently remove remaining mask and rinse with warm water. After removing the facial mask the restoration process still continues during 24 hours. After this then apply the toner again.
- 23. Step 3 moisturizing, protection (Day lotion) Apply Firming Day Lotion on your face. It protects your skin from sun, wind and dirty air. Tightens the pores . It also makes an excellent base for applying cosmetics the Sonya Color Collection The main key ingredient is stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, also Collagen, Elastin and Hyaluronic acid are natural exfoliation ingredients. Also Vitamins A,E,C,B5 Hyaluronic Acid pulls moisture from the air to your skin to keep it moist. Dry skin increases wrinkles.
- 24. Step 4 moisturizing, and nutrition (night crème) At night time apply Recovering Night Cream. This cream smooths out and prevents new wrinkles The key ingredient is stabilized Aloe Vera Gel, also Apricot and jojoba oils, Collagen, Elastin and some Bee’s Propolis, Vitamins E,C,B5
- 25. The cream works while you sleep, because new cells are born during sleepy times.
- 26. If you are a regular user of Aloe Fleur de Jouvence you will have smooth, silky, elastic skin and a good complexion. It will help you to maintain your skin’s youthful appearance. It gives provides excellent facial lifting without cosmetic surgery. It is your own spa salon at home! It will save your time and money!
- 27. Aloe Fleur de Jouvence cosmetic products are natural and of the highest quality. The proof is the International Aloe Science Council Seal of Approval If you go to the drug store and you buy some skin care product that says it has Aloe Vera, its not the first ingredient, maybe third or fifth or maybe the last ingredient. Sometimes we are paying money just for the brand name or for the nice looking jar. In all FLP products, Aloe Vera is the first ingredient. FLP does not use a traditional marketing plan because there are many middlemen which causes high prices and lower quality. FLP replaced all middleman by distributors. When you buy such products in the department stores, about 63% of the price you pay is advertising costs. This is why our marketing model allows us to distribute a higher quality product at a very reasonable price. The Distributor’s discount starts from 15% and goes up to 48% plus other bonuses and incentives, such as car incentive bonus and free travel.
- 28. To Find Out More About Aloe Fleur De Jouvence and How You Can Earn Money by Helping Your Friends Have Younger Looking, More Beautiful Skin Visit: http://benefitsofaloeverajuice.net E-mail me at email@example.com or call me at 1-(570)-478-3040
This entry was posted in Aloe Fleur De Jouvence How-To
, Forever Skin Care
and tagged advanced skin care
, advances skin therapy
, Aloe Fleur de Jouvence®
, healthier skin
, more radiant skin
, natural moisturizing
, natural skin care
, silkier skin
, smoother skin
. Bookmark the permalink
. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post
Both comments and trackbacks are currently closed.