Aloe Sunscreen Spray SPF30
If you and your family enjoy an active lifestyle,
then that means you should always be prepared.
Keeping everyone happy will keep you on your
toes – so when you’re prepared to be in the sun,
there’s no need to worry.
That’s why you should always carry Aloe Sunscreen
Spray. It has 30 SPF protection and aloe vera to
protect your skin from the aging and damaging
effects of the sun, plus the added benefits of water
resistance to allow you to splash and swim without
worry. Just a quick push of a button to spray it on
and you’ll be ready to go. Healthy summer skin
has never been easier!
Avobenzone 3.0%, Ensulizole 4.0%, Homosalate
10.0%, Octisalate 5.0%, Octocrylene 2.79%.
acrylates/C12-22 alkyl methacrylate copolymer,
acrylates copolymer, aloe barbadensis leaf juice
(stabilized aloe vera gel), butyloctyl salicylate,
ceteareth-25, diethylhexyl carbonate, disodium
ethylene dicocamide PEG-15 disulfate, disodium
EDTA, fragrance (parfum), methylisothiazolinone,
neopentyl glycol diheptanoate, panthenol,
pentylene glycol, phenoxyethanol, polyester-7,
propanediol, styrene/acrylates copolymer,
tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water (aqua).
Shake well before use.
• hold container 4 to 6 inches from the skin and
spray generously and spread evenly by hand 15
minutes before sun exposure
• do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands
then apply to face.
• after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying
• at least every 2 hours
• do not apply in windy conditions
• use in well-ventilated area
• Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the
sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early
skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a
sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or
higher and other sun protection measuresincluding:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. –
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Join My Team and save 15%